WEF - the World Economic Forum

C-Mag

Re: WEF - the World Economic Forum

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:28 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:22 am
Full documentary on David Rogers Web and the Great Taking. They can not be happy about this.

Some states are fighting back, South Dakato, North Dakota, Nebraska and Maryland I believe. Something about using USCode 66 to protect your state from this.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:31 am

Not sure this fits here, but it's related.

I know it's been said about Hitler and Napolean, but it's almost surreal that our leaders really thought like the Nazis that Russian was a facade that all you had to do was kick the door in. Any amateur historian or historyphile understands this, but not Washington DC and London. Now they have a big problem on their hand, many of them.

They are walking a tight rope between Israel and Palestine, their governments are filled with hardliners on both sides.

The Houthis are growing stronger after more than a decade of war with the West

The Russians are stronger after 2 years of war with the west.

and they are dealing with Patriotic uprisings that they label Populist as a slander.

The WEF will eventually tire of the battle with everyone around the globe and falter. They had their shot with the Jab and failed. She they will continue to cause us pain, but they will not regain the control they had in 2020.
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:16 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:31 am
Not sure this fits here, but it's related.

I know it's been said about Hitler and Napolean, but it's almost surreal that our leaders really thought like the Nazis that Russian was a facade that all you had to do was kick the door in. Any amateur historian or historyphile understands this, but not Washington DC and London. Now they have a big problem on their hand, many of them.

They are walking a tight rope between Israel and Palestine, their governments are filled with hardliners on both sides.

The Houthis are growing stronger after more than a decade of war with the West

The Russians are stronger after 2 years of war with the west.

and they are dealing with Patriotic uprisings that they label Populist as a slander.

The WEF will eventually tire of the battle with everyone around the globe and falter. They had their shot with the Jab and failed. She they will continue to cause us pain, but they will not regain the control they had in 2020.
It really comes down to whether they’re willing to completely flip the table and hope for the best, or accept defeat. My money is definitely on the former.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:36 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:16 am

It really comes down to whether they’re willing to completely flip the table and hope for the best, or accept defeat. My money is definitely on the former.
That's succinct :clap:

I try to put myself in their shoes. They have everything, so they have everything to lose.

The WEF is just now coming to terms with not being able to pull off global control because the Jab was resisted by enough anons. Now they are dealing with patriotic uprisings in the streets and from tractor seats. Plus they've fully alienate Russia, and are dealing with collateral damage from that. Weakening support from the Saudis, India and others.

They've lost their lock on information control, and in just a few years when the Boomers are no longer relevant, no one will be listening to the MSM, even to set the stories we talk about. They are weaker today than they were last year, and weaker last year than they were the year before. However, they still sit at the controls, still have the banks and judiciary, so are still in control.

They put on a strong visage, but..........
You see their fear anytime Trump is brought up.
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:46 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:36 am

I try to put myself in their shoes. They have everything, so they have everything to lose.
That's the whole game right there. They're about to lose everything. Don't underestimate what a panicked moron will do for a chance to survive.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:49 pm

No disagreement with that.

McConnel stepped down, another move to try and retain power. The last refuge has a great piece on how they do it in DC.
The transparency of this timing is almost too clear. A couple of days ago, the Koch network said they were going to drop back to a defensive position and look to retain their influence in the House and Senate. The next day John Thune announced he was endorsing President Trump. Deceptive Conservatives, aka “DeceptiCons,” are always positioning to retain power structures...................................Mitch isn’t going anywhere, so just skip this narrative nonsense. Mitch is simply stepping back from the microphone so that Thune’s fingerprints are on the anti-Trump dagger.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/bl ... n-november
PLATA O PLOMO