Freedom Convoy

PartyOf5

Re: Freedom Convoy

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:56 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:34 am
- Leftists are putting nails in the road
I posted a video of this a few days ago. It's on the previous page of this thread.

I get that the goal here is to get the government to back off on the vaccine mandates. Is the idea that as long as all these trucks and truckers are in the convoy they aren't delivering goods anywhere, so that's the pressure they are applying?

Maybe unrelated, but went grocery shopping the other day and the bottled water isle was cleaned out. Maybe people are also hoarding, but it was one side of a aisle completely empty. Other items are still hit and miss, which was never the case prior to this year.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:57 am

“2 weeks 2 flatten the curve” will go down in history as an authoritarian trope.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:02 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:56 am
I get that the goal here is to get the government to back off on the vaccine mandates. Is the idea that as long as all these trucks and truckers are in the convoy they aren't delivering goods anywhere, so that's the pressure they are applying?
It’s most important goal is to show all the people on the verge of resisting that they’re not alone. Almost all of our potential allies have wives & daughters who would be on their ass so they remain passive but if they see real men, they’d man up too.

p.s. You guys don’t know how difficult it is to be the only one standing up. Thank god my wife is with me.
p.p.s. I know TC is taking the same heat.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:04 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:02 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:56 am
It’s most important goal is to show all the people on the verge of resisting that they’re not alone. Almost all of our potential allies have wives & daughters who would be on their ass so they remain passive but if they see real men, they’d man up too.

p.s. You guys don’t know how difficult it is to be the only one standing up. Thank god my wife is with me.
p.p.s. I know TC is taking the same heat.
I agree, Leading by example is what gets asses off the couch. But you don't start when the crisis hits and is all around you. You have to make it a way of life. If you are a person of values, few even try to fuck with you.

Here's a little story
Back in the early 90's I was in the Army at Fort Bliss. I was living in the barracks and Malcom X had recently come out and many of the black Soldiers were really fired up to hate whitey. At the time I was a fan of the NBA, because I loved watching Bird, Magic and Michael. The playoffs were on in the 'day room', basically a rec room. I went in to watch the game at night, I was the only white guy among 30 others. They ordered me out of the room, said all kinds of nasty shit, threatened me. I just told them I was there to watch the game and that is what I was going to do. They did the whole in my face thing, chest out finger jabbing. I just stood in the back of the room and wouldn't move. Once they realized I wasn't going to back down. They left me alone, they leered from time to time but that was it. And because of that, I never had any trouble with them. We were never friends, but they also never fucked with me again. They fucked with other guys, but not me.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:30 am

Good story.

For whatever reason, even though I've lived in places where I was the minority, I've never had a racial confrontation. I actually used the think the ones on TV were made up. I didn't think racism (actual discrimination) existed even after I was in the workforce. Now, though I still have no personal examples, I assume it must be real. My bet is if the true racists (BLM types) hadn't have gotten involved, racism (actual discrimination) would be gone by now.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:42 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:30 am
Good story.

For whatever reason, even though I've lived in places where I was the minority, I've never had a racial confrontation. I actually used the think the ones on TV were made up. I didn't think racism (actual discrimination) existed even after I was in the workforce. Now, though I still have no personal examples, I assume it must be real. My bet is if the true racists (BLM types) hadn't have gotten involved, racism (actual discrimination) would be gone by now.
We had our chances. The Cosby show did a lot of positive things to bridge the divide. But forces intentionally decided to destroy the bridges that were built. The OJ trial and riots, whew. I talked to blacks about OJ, they knew he was guilty, but they didn't want him punished, because of Police abuse against blacks. They wanted a victory and didn't care about justice.

We were sitting in the motor pool doing inventories on a sunny afternoon at Fort Carson, someone had a radio on following the trial. When the verdict came in, 90% of the black Soldiers jumped up and started celebrating like they just won the Superbowl. I and a bunch of other white guys stood there watching it and shaking our heads, unable to understand what we were seeing.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:42 am

Canadians Now Want COVID Rules to End After Trucker Revolt
After a massive 15 percentage point swing in the space of just two weeks and coinciding with the trucker revolt, the majority of Canadians now want all COVID rules to end.

A poll conducted by the Angus Reid Institute found that 54 per cent of Canadians agree “it’s time to end restrictions,” with the “strongly agree” category of answer rising by 11 points in just a fortnight.

“The only demographic who want these restrictions to continue are elderly cat ladies who’ve swallowed the media’s propaganda and think they have a 50% or greater chance of being hospitalized if they catch this bug,”
https://summit.news/2022/02/02/majority ... er-revolt/
Marty, you are right about Feminists never surrendering, but we can get the rest of them.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:44 pm

Check out this short clip
https://gab.com/MorpheusMAGA/posts/107728104716614104

The number of trucks and pieces of equipment they have blocking the border, there is nothing you can do with it if they stay, short of using very strong force.

The tyrants have their back against the wall now. Public opinion has shifted, and the movement is really gaining numbers. The tyrants will be desperate for a win, anything is on the table for them. Because if they don't 'fix' this situation, it all crumbles, and frankly, leaders like Trudeau could be held accountable down the road for Jab deaths.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:47 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:42 am
Canadians Now Want COVID Rules to End After Trucker Revolt
After a massive 15 percentage point swing in the space of just two weeks and coinciding with the trucker revolt, the majority of Canadians now want all COVID rules to end.

A poll conducted by the Angus Reid Institute found that 54 per cent of Canadians agree “it’s time to end restrictions,” with the “strongly agree” category of answer rising by 11 points in just a fortnight.

“The only demographic who want these restrictions to continue are elderly cat ladies who’ve swallowed the media’s propaganda and think they have a 50% or greater chance of being hospitalized if they catch this bug,”
https://summit.news/2022/02/02/majority ... er-revolt/
Marty, you are right about Feminists never surrendering, but we can get the rest of them.
Feminazis, we, as in this group are Feminists.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:36 pm

Looks like the truckers' pressure is winning. Quebec removed the "unvax tax" from being instituted.
#NotOneRedCent