Freedom Convoy

I just Lurk

Re: Freedom Convoy

Post by I just Lurk » Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:29 pm

Dc police block the routes that the convoy takes w dump trucks, block exits into the capitol. So we split up, 4 wheeled vehicles and campers split off and went into DC yesterday via an unguarded route. Once we got in every body split further into little groups, and "went sightseeing"

Surprising amount of support from DC locals. No anger, just indifference mostly, with some active cheering.

I got a couple videos, I'm uploading 1 to the attachments tab on this post.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NukeDog was right

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:51 pm

I just Lurk wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:29 pm
Dc police block the routes that the convoy takes w dump trucks, block exits into the capitol. So we split up, 4 wheeled vehicles and campers split off and went into DC yesterday via an unguarded route. Once we got in every body split further into little groups, and "went sightseeing"

Surprising amount of support from DC locals. No anger, just indifference mostly, with some active cheering.

Nice. Keep us up-to-date.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:18 pm

I just Lurk wrote:

Have an Irish whiskey on St. Paddy’s, Lurk!

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:47 pm

I just Lurk wrote:

Woot! Gogogogo!

I just Lurk

Post by I just Lurk » Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:59 pm

Just got back to my hotel.

We are winning. It only seems like 10 v 10k. The leader of the peoples convoy Brian (although he keeps denying being the leader), stated that he is in talks w freedom convoys in Australia and New zeland, this is a global resistance movement, but I guess we knew that at MHF. DHS wouldn't be classifying everyone a terrorist if they weren't losing thier grasp.

The DC police are doing our job for us. In an effort to keep the trucks out of the capiltol they have shut down major highways, and caused way more disruption than the peoples convoy could have. Everyone blames them according to trucker leadership. Me and about 20 cars went down 66 and entered DC again today, mostly just drove around the tourist sites honking when there was no popo in sight. IDK what happened with the main convoy today, but there was alot of traffic just sitting still on the inbound freeway when I was outbound.

I was feeling pretty good, until I read about Smitty's divorce. Sucks man, the way you talked about your marriage always gave me inspiration. Like a 22 year life together, just cut down.

Fuck.

Actually kinda scary.

There is a liquor store across the street from my hotel. Maybe I'll go have a late st patties drink. Actually I think I'll get drunk as fuck and play xcom, contemplate life.

MH also has a wife, hopefully that shit isn't going to burn down. WW3 between the sexes indeed
NukeDog was right

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:06 pm

I just Lurk wrote:
Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:59 pm
Just got back to my hotel.

We are winning. It only seems like 10 v 10k. The leader of the peoples convoy Brian (although he keeps denying being the leader), stated that he is in talks w freedom convoys in Australia and New zeland, this is a global resistance movement, but I guess we knew that at MHF. DHS wouldn't be classifying everyone a terrorist if they weren't losing thier grasp.

The DC police are doing our job for us. In an effort to keep the trucks out of the capiltol they have shut down major highways, and caused way more disruption than the peoples convoy could have. Everyone blames them according to trucker leadership. Me and about 20 cars went down 66 and entered DC again today, mostly just drove around the tourist sites honking when there was no popo in sight. IDK what happened with the main convoy today, but there was alot of traffic just sitting still on the inbound freeway when I was outbound.

I was feeling pretty good, until I read about Smitty's divorce. Sucks man, the way you talked about your marriage always gave me inspiration. Like a 22 year life together, just cut down.

Fuck.

Actually kinda scary.

There is a liquor store across the street from my hotel. Maybe I'll go have a late st patties drink. Actually I think I'll get drunk as fuck and play xcom, contemplate life.

MH also has a wife, hopefully that shit isn't going to burn down. WW3 between the sexes indeed
That's an inspirational report! Thanks.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:31 pm

I just Lurk wrote:
Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:59 pm
My wife's Old-School, votes Republican: way more Conservative than me. There were weird times during our 46-years together that I never figured out? Women treat marriage differently than men: it's because men fall in love with women but women are in love with themselves.

"I'm Far-Right or Far-Left depending on who you ask." - me

I just Lurk

Post by I just Lurk » Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:46 am

Did a shift in the medical trailer today, another tomorrow then back home. I hope this People's convoy stuff is actually making a difference, it was definitly good to be around like minded people, those people are awesome as fuck.
NukeDog was right

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:46 am

Canadas Supreme Court rules that the seizure of trucker bank accounts was unconstitutional. Government doesn’t care.

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:11 pm

I just Lurk wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:38 am
Anyway, I like everybodys posts. Even monties. I don't have to share the same belief in basic reality w people to get insights from them. It doesn't affect my physical life, until the hive mind decides I need to be jabbed or my kids can or should have their genitals mutilated, or some other such nonsense.
The correct spelling is Monte's.
How do you like my posts now? ;) :twisted:
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.