Freedom Convoy

C-Mag

Re: Freedom Convoy

Post by C-Mag » Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:18 pm

UN Elites have made anyone with a truck a targeted criminal.

" on North America and warned of the threat posed by "individualistic" conservatives who refuse to accept "collective responsibility" for driving pickup trucks."
http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2022/03 ... reenfield/
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

I just Lurk

Post by I just Lurk » Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:00 am

On the road to Hagerstown, should be there tomorrow evening/night.
NukeDog was right

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:34 am

I just Lurk wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:00 am
You go girl!
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

I just Lurk

Post by I just Lurk » Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:35 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:34 am
I just Lurk wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:00 am
You go girl!
Lol
NukeDog was right

I just Lurk

Post by I just Lurk » Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:25 am

I only slept 2 hours last night, then drove for 15hrs. I'm exhausted, but I cannot fall asleep at the moment, quite unusual for me ( too much caffine/nicotine on the drive maybe).

So I'm gonna break my self Imposed rule of not posting. I've been posting more lately. I was afraid it might be addictive, and it kind of is.

Anyway time for some rambling therapy.

1. Hastur has a forum? Can I have a link?
2. I've known some of you people for a decade, unbelevable.

Darryl cooper just released a new podcast called thoughts on ukraine. I have a thought ( maybe a little q anony, but maybe it's not paranoia if they are out to get you) that psychology has gotten advanced enough that media narritives can be constructed to target specific personality types. Covid activated germaphobes. The Ukraine narritive activated the cold warriors. I really don't know if Russia is part of a conspiracy (it does sound kind kooky) to shape the media narritives, but you got to admit, it was perfect timing. That Canadian dude (treadaus bodyguard or something) activated the vets to stand w the freedom convoy, the RMCP crushed the vets in the streets. Look back at Smitty's posts before the Ukranian invasion. That is someone ramping up for war w the establisment. I don't venture out of MHF very often(just gab front page,consent factory, but I bet you vets were reacting the same way across the interwebs. When the state loses control, of the millitary that is by definition a civil war. So an existential crisis for the state. Then the invasion. At first Smitty said the freedom convoy was more important (they are all Soviets to me), but as the conflict dragged on Russia bogged down. I think it was the indescriminate artillery barrages of cities that changed his mind?

Anyway my point is that the govt was under threat by the cold warriors, then stuff happened at exactly the right time to shift all that energy to an outside source. Maybe life is that crazy...maybe.
NukeDog was right

I just Lurk

Post by I just Lurk » Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:38 am

Anyway, I like everybodys posts. Even monties. I don't have to share the same belief in basic reality w people to get insights from them. It doesn't affect my physical life, until the hive mind decides I need to be jabbed or my kids can or should have their genitals mutilated, or some other such nonsense.
NukeDog was right

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:25 am

I just Lurk wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:25 am
Darryl cooper just released a new podcast called thoughts on ukraine. I have a thought ( maybe a little q anony, but maybe it's not paranoia if they are out to get you) that psychology has gotten advanced enough that media narritives can be constructed to target specific personality types.
Agree. The science of marketing has gotten that good.

Martyrmade's latest is a great recounting of how exactly we got here in regards to Ukraine.

Post more often but not to the point of addiction. HAHA! ;)

I just Lurk

Post by I just Lurk » Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:31 am

Yo people, how do you edit posts? I've seen Smitty posts that have extra lines added after the initial post, so I know it's possible.

This would be better to be posted at the end of the long rambling post but I'll put it here.

There are 3 ways our current global situation got to this point. (Freedom convoy, cold warrior revolt, Russian invasion, Slava Ukraine!)

1.It's a big cooperative global conspiracy. STA and Smitty do not believe this one.
2. Shit just happened to work out well for (the govt? The cathedral? The deep state?) Like they rolled 1000 dice and all came up snake eyes. History is full of crazy coincidences, and sometimes reality is crazier than fiction. So maybe.
3. There is a controlling or guiding force in the universe (god), and it fucking favors Globocap.

I find the 3rd option to be the scariest. But also unlikely, unless god is evil. The people running the show seem to be amoral transhumanist communists that wish to bring about a one world govt.

Smitty and STA do you think that the last sentence above is a conspiracy theory?
NukeDog was right

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:34 am

I just Lurk wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:31 am
Yo people, how do you edit posts? I've seen Smitty posts that have extra lines added after the initial post, so I know it's possible.

This would be better to be posted at the end of the long rambling post but I'll put it here.

There are 3 ways our current global situation got to this point. (Freedom convoy, cold warrior revolt, Russian invasion, Slava Ukraine!)

1.It's a big cooperative global conspiracy. STA and Smitty do not believe this one.
2. Shit just happened to work out well for (the govt? The cathedral? The deep state?) Like they rolled 1000 dice and all came up snake eyes. History is full of crazy coincidences, and sometimes reality is crazier than fiction. So maybe.
3. There is a controlling or guiding force in the universe (god), and it fucking favors Globocap.

I find the 3rd option to be the scariest. But also unlikely, unless god is evil. The people running the show seem to be amoral transhumanist communists that wish to bring about a one world govt.

Smitty and STA do you think that the last sentence above is a conspiracy theory?
That little pencil that appears in the upper right hand corner of your posts. Three icons over from the quote " button.

I just Lurk

Post by I just Lurk » Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:38 am

Oic
NukeDog was right