The Era of Biden

Martin Hash

Re: The Era of Biden

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:17 am

Haumana wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 7:04 am
I'm not sure where to put this but a scathing rebuke of the current trend of gay male couples buying babies from mothers.

At the end, the old tv he’s framed in is a Philco Princess. I have one in my living room that I repaired and even used until broadcast tv went away.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:57 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:17 am

At the end, the old tv he’s framed in is a Philco Princess. I have one in my living room that I repaired and even used until broadcast tv went away.
That's a fun fact!

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:00 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:12 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:09 am
C-Mag wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2023 10:26 am
I could care less about a multi millennia war in the ME. Been hearing about it my entire life, told I have to support Israel. How bout I support no one, fuck em.

What proof do we have that Israel is our greatest ally ?
They aren't, they are the one state in the region that keeps the sand huggers and fuckers from coming after us all the time. As I have said before, we don't have allies, we have states and countries with similar interests.

In our case, we want to keep the sand fuckers away from us, and Israel wants to protect themselves from the same people. We support them with what is a rather small monetary and weapon requirement and we protect ourselves ultimately from those who want to do us harm by having them throw themselves at an "ally" that is willing to shoot the bastards.
Israel is a huge part of why they want to do us harm.
Well if the surrounding states/countries want to lose the funding that we provide them every year (in the tune of billions in some cases) let them keep fucking around.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:09 am

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:00 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:12 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:09 am

They aren't, they are the one state in the region that keeps the sand huggers and fuckers from coming after us all the time. As I have said before, we don't have allies, we have states and countries with similar interests.

In our case, we want to keep the sand fuckers away from us, and Israel wants to protect themselves from the same people. We support them with what is a rather small monetary and weapon requirement and we protect ourselves ultimately from those who want to do us harm by having them throw themselves at an "ally" that is willing to shoot the bastards.
Israel is a huge part of why they want to do us harm.
Well if the surrounding states/countries want to lose the funding that we provide them every year (in the tune of billions in some cases) let them keep fucking around.
Globalists have no interest in stopping foreign aid or they would’ve done it already. They make billions from it.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:51 am

So the Suez is officially shut down - all shipping companies are sailing around Africa - and Yemen is launching missile barrages at US warships. Our SECDEF is AWOL, and POTUS is still trying to start a civil war.
The empire has fallen.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... one-attack

Continued radio silence from Smitty…

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:20 am

The Conservative wrote:

The US needs to stop all foreign funding.

Washington DC Swamp Critters runnin round the world making deals for aid causes terrible problems not only for US, but also the locals in the nation receiving the cash.

I've seen first hand how bureaucrats will make deals that in no way support the intent of the mission in foreign countries or help the people of that foreign nation.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:11 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:20 am
The Conservative wrote:

The US needs to stop all foreign funding.

Washington DC Swamp Critters runnin round the world making deals for aid causes terrible problems not only for US, but also the locals in the nation receiving the cash.

I've seen first hand how bureaucrats will make deals that in no way support the intent of the mission in foreign countries or help the people of that foreign nation.
I remember watching something that said congress votes 30% in favor of the American people, in where congress's own views are voted something like 70% of the time and what is good for the country is well, just not done. It's not financially viable for congress to do it.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:02 am

Ukraine tortured and killed a US citizen and jouralist, and our government knew about it.

His crime was reporting publicly known info

Good article
https://revolver.news/2024/01/did-zelen ... -says-yes/
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:14 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:02 am
Ukraine tortured and killed a US citizen and jouralist, and our government knew about it.

His crime was reporting publicly known info

Good article
https://revolver.news/2024/01/did-zelen ... -says-yes/
I used to watch that guy. He had an interesting story about a billionaire-sponsored hit Ukrainian TV show about a comedian that became president. The actor who played the comedian was Zelenskyy. The show had lots of foreign advertisers.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:20 pm

SCOTUS ruled against Texas in the border dispute. Feds are now free to open it wide.

Expect much hay to be made from this.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace