The Era of Biden

SuburbanFarmer

Re: The Era of Biden

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:46 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:41 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2023 10:26 am
I could care less about a multi millennia war in the ME. Been hearing about it my entire life, told I have to support Israel. How bout I support no one, fuck em.

What proof do we have that Israel is our greatest ally ?
A pox on both their houses.
^^^^^
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:04 am

I support Israel for several reasons.

1. Hamas has for the past 15 years been planning to destroy Israel, not to mention launching rockets at them almost daily for 15 years, and were involved in several "wars"/incursions into Israel, and they were given an opportunity by the Biden Admin. The Biden Admin paid Iran $$$ for some stupid reason and Iran used that money to fund Hamas into doing what they did by parachuting into a field of kids and slaughtering them.

2. Gaza is controlled by fucking Hamas, a known and active terrorist organization, they use women, children, and old people as shields.

3. Hamas created an entire infrastructure underground, and not one bomb shelter for the civilians.

I will not be told I am wrong when their leadership says that they are willing to sacrifice their civilian population to get the results they want.

You want this war to stop, get rid of fucking HAMAS!
IMG_5973.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:09 am

C-Mag wrote:
I could care less about a multi millennia war in the ME. Been hearing about it my entire life, told I have to support Israel. How bout I support no one, fuck em.

They aren't, they are the one state in the region that keeps the sand huggers and fuckers from coming after us all the time. As I have said before, we don't have allies, we have states and countries with similar interests.

In our case, we want to keep the sand fuckers away from us, and Israel wants to protect themselves from the same people. We support them with what is a rather small monetary and weapon requirement and we protect ourselves ultimately from those who want to do us harm by having them throw themselves at an "ally" that is willing to shoot the bastards.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:29 pm

I disagree.

Washington DC is importing Arabs to the US. We have entire communities taken over. Israel does nothing in that regard.

And Israel didn't want to shoot them badly enough to put their young men on the line in our ME Wars. They were not part of any of our coalitions
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:12 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:09 am
C-Mag wrote:

They aren't, they are the one state in the region that keeps the sand huggers and fuckers from coming after us all the time. As I have said before, we don't have allies, we have states and countries with similar interests.

In our case, we want to keep the sand fuckers away from us, and Israel wants to protect themselves from the same people. We support them with what is a rather small monetary and weapon requirement and we protect ourselves ultimately from those who want to do us harm by having them throw themselves at an "ally" that is willing to shoot the bastards.
Israel is a huge part of why they want to do us harm.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:01 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:29 pm
I disagree.

Washington DC is importing Arabs to the US. We have entire communities taken over. Israel does nothing in that regard.

And Israel didn't want to shoot them badly enough to put their young men on the line in our ME Wars. They were not part of any of our coalitions
To be fair to Israel, they were told in no uncertain terms to stay out of the second Iraq war.
Even with scud missiles heading their way.
None of the Arab nations in the coalition were going to fight alongside Israel. Especially Saudi Arabia where the USAF was based for the war.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:31 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:01 pm
C-Mag wrote:
I disagree.

To be fair to Israel, they were told in no uncertain terms to stay out of the second Iraq war.
None of the Arab nations in the coalition were going to fight alongside Israel. Especially Saudi Arabia where the USAF was based for the war.
That is the story we were told by the people that lied to us on the Iraq war.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:37 pm

No Israeli has died for a US cause. I don't know why people support them, especially not the left.

Israelis are
Capitalists
Nationalists
Right Wing
Mostly Cisgender and a
Patriarchy

Completely lack diversity in leadership
Have a national religion that steers policy and has almost no Africans, Pakis or Indians.

By rules of the modern left, Israel is evil

I'd add that Hamas has the same qualities, just from a different culture and religion
PLATA O PLOMO

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:11 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:31 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:01 pm
C-Mag wrote:
I disagree.

That is the story we were told by the people that lied to us on the Iraq war.
Makes sense to me.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Jan 06, 2024 7:04 am

I'm not sure where to put this but a scathing rebuke of the current trend of gay male couples buying babies from mothers.