Coronavirus thread

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:13 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:15 am
Scott Adams has reclaimed his honor

Now some of this may be driven by attempting to reclaim viewers, but I'll take it because he is probably one of the biggest names to clearly state he was wrong on the Jab.

However, I do detect a little hatred in there when he reduces antivaxxer to just, not trusting the govt or big business. Like it that was antivaxxers position and their number finally came up and were right this time. Also just the term antivaxxer is a derogatory term.

No Scott, we are smarter, we did our research, we thought about what it meant to stand against the rising tide, we were brave and willing to lose friends, family and our jobs/wealth to stand up for ourselves against nearly everyone. Show me someone who refused the devil jab and I will show you a man or woman who can be counted on in the worst circumstances.
That’s a man realizing that his model was incorrect and admitting it. Now he just needs to take the next step, and adjust his model. It’ll happen.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:49 am

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10022421/
Since publishing successful clinical trial results of mRNA coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID‐19) vaccines in December 2020, multiple reports have arisen about cardiovascular complications following the mRNA vaccination. This study provides an in‐depth account of various cardiovascular adverse events reported after the mRNA vaccines' first or second dose including pericarditis/myopericarditis, myocarditis, hypotension, hypertension, arrhythmia, cardiogenic shock, stroke, myocardial infarction/STEMI, intracranial hemorrhage, thrombosis (deep vein thrombosis, cerebral venous thrombosis, arterial or venous thrombotic events, portal vein thrombosis, coronary thrombosis, microvascular small bowel thrombosis), and pulmonary embolism.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:24 am

Crimes against humanity
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:16 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:24 am
Crimes against humanity
I was Shadow-banned, black listed, I was fact-checked, I was told outright by "Doctors" and others I was wrong.

Now the government finally admits the mNRA shots have a strong possibility of being potentially lethal.

Fuck all those who doubted me!
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:21 am

And yes, crimes against humanity, but who's going to be the first to sue them? And who is to be sued? The DNC? The US Government? The Mega Medical Companies?
#NotOneRedCent