Urban vs. Rural; What's to be done?

SilverEagle

Re: Urban vs. Rural; What's to be done?

Post by SilverEagle » Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:34 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:15 pm
15 years ago I got a lot of pushback when I was stating how shitty urban life is, and urban inhabitants were too dumb to see it.

I dont get many arguments today.
Lol right!
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:09 am

MAGNUS' LAW
Urban Hate and disregard for outsiders is as old as civilization. Going back to the ancient cities even. Those living within the walls hated the people living outside the walls, even though these outsiders are always the ones that make cities work. The farther you are outside the walls, the more they hate you.

Once cities get to the point in this hate where they start to punish the outsiders openly, the cities collapse. This is a historical pattern that still holds today. I'm dubbing this Magnus' Law

Living in cities is easy, it's for stupid people. You learn where the supply centers are, learn the danger areas, how to navigate the bureaucracy and that's about it.

Look at the failed cities. San Fran, Detroit, Chicago. All these places punish those that live outside the walls, then those people leave or say fuck it and quit producing. The city collapses
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Sat Jul 01, 2023 5:30 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:09 am
MAGNUS' LAW
Urban Hate and disregard for outsiders is as old as civilization. Going back to the ancient cities even. Those living within the walls hated the people living outside the walls, even though these outsiders are always the ones that make cities work. The farther you are outside the walls, the more they hate you.

Once cities get to the point in this hate where they start to punish the outsiders openly, the cities collapse. This is a historical pattern that still holds today. I'm dubbing this Magnus' Law

Living in cities is easy, it's for stupid people. You learn where the supply centers are, learn the danger areas, how to navigate the bureaucracy and that's about it.

Look at the failed cities. San Fran, Detroit, Chicago. All these places punish those that live outside the walls, then those people leave or say fuck it and quit producing. The city collapses
100% correct
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Sep 22, 2023 2:16 am

Not a great fit, but I'll put it here.

We need to get used to the idea that the West Coast Port cities that got fat on trade with Asia, is collapsing and is now the newly developing Rust Belt.

20 years from now we will look at these cities like Detroit and Cleveland.
PLATA O PLOMO

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:01 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 2:16 am

We need to get used to the idea that the West Coast Port cities that got fat on trade with Asia, is collapsing and is now the newly developing Rust Belt.

Was Cleveland ever a shiny city?

I can see what you are saying though. Crust Belt? The edges of the country are all going to shit. The Commies are winning.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:40 am

Haumana wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:01 am
C-Mag wrote:

I can see what you are saying though. Crust Belt? The edges of the country are all going to shit. The Commies are winning.
They aren’t winning anything. They’re just establishing isolated strongholds. The Center is growing stronger than ever, but they’ve had to abandon the blue islands.

Cleveland is doing better than ever now. LA will wallow in filth for a few decades, and bounce back if/when the commies are run out.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:16 am

There’s 10s of millions of Commies, a vast majority are women. They aren’t going anywhere peacefully.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:41 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:16 am
There’s 10s of millions of Commies, a vast majority are women. They aren’t going anywhere peacefully.
Women follow the winds. Commie men are a lost cause, but they aren’t that many. They’ll die out and leave nothing.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Sep 22, 2023 12:13 pm

Haumana wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:01 am
C-Mag wrote:

CRUST BELT

That term is a keeper
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:09 am

Michigan Sheriff held a press conference revealing that South American gangs now in the US are targeting suburban homes with assets.

Home invasion or rob you when you are away.

Because our nation won't control it's borders, you must control your borders. I predict building walls, installing window bars and impenetrable doors will be a huge industry in the next couple decades.
PLATA O PLOMO