Re: Current US Military

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:45 am

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:18 am
C-Mag wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:31 pm
Army Secretary whining that whitey don't want to be in the woke military
https://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch ... 0846662002
I wouldn't want to be in the military now either. A woman is not a leader. I've had too many female bosses and that is exactly what they are, bosses...if that at all.

Women “lead” you with emotion. If you don't follow their leadership you won't have a job. Women manage one thing today, that's the house and family, and proof lately that they are starting to do that poorly.
Never had a positive experience with a female boss. Eventually they break into hysterics, or we end up sleeping together. :)
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:31 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:45 am
The Conservative wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:31 pm
Army Secretary whining that whitey don't want to be in the woke military
https://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch ... 0846662002
I wouldn't want to be in the military now either. A woman is not a leader. I've had too many female bosses and that is exactly what they are, bosses...if that at all.

Women “lead” you with emotion. If you don't follow their leadership you won't have a job. Women manage one thing today, that's the house and family, and proof lately that they are starting to do that poorly.
Never had a positive experience with a female boss. Eventually they break into hysterics, or we end up sleeping together. :)
Tell me more about the sleeping together :think:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:45 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:31 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:45 am
The Conservative wrote:

Tell me more about the sleeping together :think:
I think they were attracted to the fact that I didn’t take their shit. Ignored the hysterics and just did my job.

Also, these were restaurant/low-level managers. Not used to dealing with red-pilled men.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jun 24, 2023 6:41 pm

FOUND IT !
A Crisis of Low Morale: Support for the Military in America’s Working Class
by
COL Zachary D. Kerns
US Army
https://cgsc.contentdm.oclc.org/digital ... 3/id/4242/
This is the 2021 US Army paper on the problems with recruiting.

They fully understand why middle class Americans no longer want to join the military, globalism, alienation by the elites, loss of culture and loss of economic opportunity.

Yet, rather than addressing those conditions to improve recruiting, they want to convince young people to join anyway.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:03 am

US Army Trannies exempt from PT Tests and deployments.

https://www.revolver.news/2023/07/repor ... standards/

Not even pretending its anything else but social engineering
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:24 pm

The US Army doesn't have enough people to fill cook jobs. Story from Fort Hood

This very much shows the shortfalls in recruiting. Cook is one of the easiest jobs to get, if your IQ is an 83 (lowest allowable in the Army) you can be a cook. 15 years ago they had a great culinary program, one your could actually get your Chefs Certification before leaving the service. This made the field very popular. I guess that's all gone now.

Woke Army can't feed itself.
To add insult, it's illegal for these troops to have a hot plate in the barracks and cook their own food.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:51 am

US Military trying to get the very last Gen X
You can now join at age 42
https://news.yahoo.com/42-old-airman-ai ... 43585.html

For WWIII we will have to resort to illegals to fight for our greatest ally
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Nov 12, 2023 6:38 pm

They just updated US Draft policy
Highlights below the link

THE MILITARY SELECTIVE SERVICE ACT
As Amended Through
July 9, 2003

https://www.sss.gov/wp-content/uploads/ ... A-2003.pdf

ELIGIBLE PEOPLE:
ALL MEN Between the ages of 18 and 6 months to 26. Still ALL only men, NO women (yet) and ALL Trannys (M-2-F) STILL must register for the draft. If you were born with a dick, you’re still a dude as far as the draft is concerned so shut the fuck up you fucking headcases. Gays too.

TIME OF YOUR TOUR:
It’s an automatic 2 Year Tour Unless you are already in the Guard/Reserveor a Coastie. IF you volunteer BEFORE you get your notice, then you get Preferred Choices of Duty, i.e. Admin instead of Infantry. They’ll take 17 Year old men who can volunteer w/Parental Consent.

DEFEREMENTS:
Deferments are given rarely. Mostly for needed professionals (rare skillsets) and scientific personnel and those engaged in, and preparing for, critical skills and other essential occupations.

ALIENS:
Aliens and noncitizen nationals of the United States who reside in the United States, shall present themselves for registration

STUDENT DEFERMENTS (this really changed A LOT):
High School: Until Graduation OR age 20 whichever comes first
OR
College: End of semester (no loooong dragged out college exemption). One semester and BOOM! Your in the Army now!

Conscientious Objectors: You still get drafted but have to do “National Service Jobs” Nasty Jobs like nursing homes and such: “The Director shall be responsible for finding civilian work for persons exempted from training and service under this subsection and for the placement of such persons in appropriate civilian work contributing to the maintenance of the national health, safety, or interest.”
Criminals go too: “No person shall be relieved from training and service under this title (sections 451 to 471a of this Appendix) by reason of conviction of a criminal offense, except where the offense of which he has been convicted may be punished by death, or by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year.”
Sounds a little like Wagner in Russia huh?

APPEALS
You can only do an appeal locally to YOUR draft board. Guess if you’re known as a local shitbag, you will probably not get one.

SURVIVING BROTHER AND/OR SON (The ‘Saving Private Ryan’ Thing)
For this exemption, you HAVE to be a Full Blood brother or son who’s dead brother/son had to have died in service to the country. No ‘single kids’ or step-kids…like I said, this time around, everyone goes.

PUNISHMENTS
Anyone who helps avoid the draft? “or who knowingly counsels, aids, or abets another to refuse or evade registration or service in the armed forces or any of the requirements of this title” (which means if you’re planning on helping a relative or anyone dodge the draft, be careful. They also have the “punished by imprisonment for not more than five years or a fine of not more than $10,000, or by both such fine and imprisonment [Fine increased to $250,000 by 18 U.S.C. 3571(b)(3)]” Nd if you try to help alter/forge a birth certificate, or use someone elses? Doing the Fake ID thing, “…having/making/helping: to be fined not to exceed $10,000 or be imprisoned for not more than five years, or both”
Also they get you for life IF you do a no call/no show… besides jail, you never can get student financial aid or Social Security in your old age. Failing to register means you can never get a FedGov job, and Social Security? Nope… No soup for you.
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Nov 12, 2023 6:54 pm

5 years seems a little ridiculous.
But I guess I’d just tell my kids to be conscientious objectors and do domestic work.

Is the only change to the college deferment?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:12 pm

Overall, a lot harder to get out of.
You have to prove Conscientious Objector status
Gays are no longer exempt
They settled the tranny issue
Sole surviving son exemption gone
Politicians are exempt
Most Federal Employees exempt