Meanwhile in Ukraine

Haumana

Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine

Post by Haumana » Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:17 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:36 am
I believe it is a negotiation tactic by NATO

I could be wrong, but I think that's what it is
Negotiating with 7-2 hole cards. Russia doesn't have a royal flush but they do have the best hand currently.

The globohomos have lost their minds.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:23 am

Haumana wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:17 pm
C-Mag wrote:

Negotiating with 7-2 hole cards. Russia doesn't have a royal flush but they do have the best hand currently.

Agreed.

NATO is run by the US and British Intel community, so it's always a psyop with them. They've fooled themselves into thinking power no longer comes from the barrel of a gun and that the pen can defeat the sword.

I believe many in NATO want to jump into a full blown war with Russia, Macron is definitely one of them. However the Intel agencies running this know that the illusion of invincibility is critical to their long term dominance and even small things like not allowing images of M1 Abrahms or Challengers roasting is important to maintaining the illusion. This is why they are pulling back in the Red Sea. Being unable to stop primitive rebels from destroying ships is dangerous to the illusion.

I just don't believe they will go toe to toe because it could threaten their great game.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:15 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:23 am
Haumana wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:17 pm
C-Mag wrote:

Agreed.

NATO is run by the US and British Intel community, so it's always a psyop with them. They've fooled themselves into thinking power no longer comes from the barrel of a gun and that the pen can defeat the sword.

I believe many in NATO want to jump into a full blown war with Russia, Macron is definitely one of them. However the Intel agencies running this know that the illusion of invincibility is critical to their long term dominance and even small things like not allowing images of M1 Abrahms or Challengers roasting is important to maintaining the illusion. This is why they are pulling back in the Red Sea. Being unable to stop primitive rebels from destroying ships is dangerous to the illusion.

I just don't believe they will go toe to toe because it could threaten their great game.
I suppose we can rely on the deep state to save us from the politicians…. But that is not a strong place to be in.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:36 pm

Victoria Nuland resigned.
She was the architect of the 2014 Coup, and the Ukraine that led to the current war.

No one has said it, but it's a fair guess to say she payed the price for failure of the Ukraine project.

She is being replaced by the architect of the Afghan withdrawal. Probably doesn't bode well for Ukraine.

It would be great if this signals the end of the Kagan clan that's been fucking up US Foreign policy since the Clinton administration
PLATA O PLOMO

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:04 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:36 pm
She was the architect of the 2014 Coup, and the Ukraine that led to the current war.

No one has said it, but it's a fair guess to say she payed the price for failure of the Ukraine project.

She is being replaced by the architect of the Afghan withdrawal. Probably doesn't bode well for Ukraine.

It would be great if this signals the end of the Kagan clan that's been fucking up US Foreign policy since the Clinton administration
She's perhaps the biggest swamp creature. However, Scott Adams thinks that b/c she's a coup expert, she'll be joining the Biden reelection team.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:29 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:04 pm
C-Mag wrote:

She's perhaps the biggest swamp creature. However, Scott Adams thinks that b/c she's a coup expert, she'll be joining the Biden reelection team.
Dark.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:21 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:29 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:04 pm
C-Mag wrote:

Dark.
Just wait till they start doing what they accused Trump of attempting to do in 2020...
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:26 pm

My man Darryl breaks it down. Dude is incredible.

https://chartable.com/podcasts/free-man ... ade-cooper

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:32 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:26 pm
My man Darryl breaks it down. Dude is incredible.

https://chartable.com/podcasts/free-man ... ade-cooper
I was just checking out the Quinones podcast a couple of weeks back. After he was a guest on Tom Luongo's show. Darryl knows his shit.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:34 am

France indicating they will send troops to Ukraine.
Perhaps 2k initial and up to 20k

Russia says if they do, French troops will become a priority target
PLATA O PLOMO