Meanwhile in Ukraine

C-Mag

Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine

Post by C-Mag » Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:59 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:50 pm

The mainstream still thinks Ukraine is ‘winning’.

Imagine being pulled off the street and forced into dying just in case you can annoy the Russians.
I've tried to figure out what the Wests strategy was here and how they thought this would go, and I can't figure it out. I've heard a bunch of theories.
A. They didn't have a plan, just wanted to get Russia in to weaken them, Sanctions is what they wanted all along.
B. Get Russia in, let them take most of Ukraine and run a long Insurgency against them.
C. Defeat Russia on the Battlefield

None of them make full sense.
It seems to me that we give Ukraine just enough to keep them fighting, without enough to let them win. (If that was ever possible)

My conspiratorial tin hat wonders...............
Is the goal to depopulate Ukraine of Ukrainians, indebt Ukraine to Black Rock types, and after the war, take over ownership of the valuable parts of Ukraine.

The only flaw in that plan is, what if Russia just takes it all.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:15 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:59 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Imagine being pulled off the street and forced into dying just in case you can annoy the Russians.
I've tried to figure out what the Wests strategy was here and how they thought this would go, and I can't figure it out. I've heard a bunch of theories.
A. They didn't have a plan, just wanted to get Russia in to weaken them, Sanctions is what they wanted all along.
B. Get Russia in, let them take most of Ukraine and run a long Insurgency against them.

It seems to me that we give Ukraine just enough to keep them fighting, without enough to let them win. (If that was ever possible)

Is the goal to depopulate Ukraine of Ukrainians, indebt Ukraine to Black Rock types, and after the war, take over ownership of the valuable parts of Ukraine.

I think it’s the same idiocy that took us to Afghanistan and Iraq. Bunch of slapnuts coming up with reasons to feed the MIC.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:00 pm

I know these types of people; narcissists who have to be right. How they get into such powerful positions is what frustrates me; it's got to be cronyism, helped on by woke hiring.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:42 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:00 pm
I know these types of people; narcissists who have to be right. How they get into such powerful positions is what frustrates me; it's got to be cronyism, helped on by woke hiring.
Cronyism 100%

Gen Milley and the Tranny surgeon general went to the same HS, You can hardly find any of em that didn't go to an Ivy league school, almost all of them marry a person similar and then they stay in Washington and get tied into the system
PLATA O PLOMO

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:06 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:59 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Could be something a bit different, and a bit smarter. Preparation for future wars. Let Ukraine and Russia fight a war to learn more about the strengths and weaknesses of current war tech, and how to evolve our army specifically for China.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:36 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:06 pm

Could be something a bit different, and a bit smarter. Preparation for future wars. Let Ukraine and Russia fight a war to learn more about the strengths and weaknesses of current war tech, and how to evolve our army specifically for China.
You give them more credit than I do. I feel like they are mostly motivated by greed, followed by power.

Some have promoted the idea that a secondary benefit to the war was to get rid of all this old cold war marchinery, creating a market to seel arms and ammo for the next several decades.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:38 pm

Here's another report that's interesting.
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:50 am

Just another day in Ukraine. Local politician throws 3 hand grenades into a budget meeting

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/wat ... ounding-26
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Dec 17, 2023 5:51 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:50 am
Just another day in Ukraine. Local politician throws 3 hand grenades into a budget meeting

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/wat ... ounding-26
We must defend Democracy !

In some places in Ukraine are literal soup lines, old women standing around in the snow just for a loaf of bread.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:39 am

A fanatical Ukrainian supporter gives bad news and a warning to the West. Russia is growing its military capabilities to rival anyone on the globe.
Russia now mass-produces Lancet attack drones, along with Orlans and Mavics, in gigafactories far from the frontline. Soon, Shaheds will join the lineup. These drones are resistant to electronic suppression. By contrast, Russia successfully surpasses their Western counterparts 4/
At this moment, Russia has no incentive to stop and negotiate. It will continue to produce drones and destroy western equipment in Ukraine, until there is not much left 5/
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1734 ... 11296.html
The US simply cannot compete in drone warfare right now, we need to get our shit together.

Then there is this, the reality we can't imagine. I can only think of Dr. Hash's sham tag, everything is a sham.
The problem is not that they can’t give us money.

The problem is that they can’t give us shells.

Forty billion was thrown into a widely publicized microchip plant in Phoenix (Arizona), like a transfer from Taiwan.

The plant is standing still, there are no workers.

They tried to recruit Taiwanese, but it didn’t work either.

The Americans cannot launch the military-industrial complex, under the existing system, neither with Moroccans, nor with Mexicans, nor with dances, nor with tambourines.

The fundamental motivation of the market is financial speculation.

Arms companies show growth in capitalization, but never show growth in production (because there is practically none).

https://simplicius76.substack.com/p/zel ... o-town-for
We are nation that can no longer produce anything. We have no industrial base or people willing to work in fabrication. An unintended consequence of 30 years of 'free trade' policy. We are now fully run by bankers where arms companies stocks go up, but without increased production. The idiots running these companies andindustries think you can just pump fake money into any problem and fix it.
PLATA O PLOMO