BREAKING NEWS

SuburbanFarmer

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:51 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:56 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:40 am
IF he attains office, there’s going to be a mass firing and destruction of 3-letter agencies, which would be fun to watch.
You think?
Does Trump have the capacity to take on Deep State?
I'm not sure he does.... which is what I guess you mean by your initial doubt that he even gets that far.
I just think it's more likely they let him get there and then use him as a pawn.
As POTUS, he effectively controls all of the executive agencies. Even if he can’t fire them, he can send them to Siberia.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:44 pm

Israel and Iran bomb Syria. Iran also bombing Iraq.
More US ships attacked by Yemen.

Shit is going off.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... raqs-erbil

UPDATE: Iran now bombing Pakistan. Kinda looks like they’ve been told to kick shit off no matter what.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:43 am

Anybody else watching this Chevron deference Supreme court case? This could be a game changer.

Who knows about the CAFE standards in vehicle making? Tom Luongo was talking about this months ago. But if the Supremes make all of these little mini governmental fiefdoms have to go through Congress to enact their bullshit rules, that will be a game changer. Amy Barret seems to be the weak link in early speculation.

Now if only half of them would lose their taxpayer funded grifts some serious change could actually be hoped for.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:50 am

Haumana wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:43 am
Anybody else watching this Chevron deference Supreme court case? This could be a game changer.

Who knows about the CAFE standards in vehicle making? Tom Luongo was talking about this months ago. But if the Supremes make all of these little mini governmental fiefdoms have to go through Congress to enact their bullshit rules, that will be a game changer. Amy Barret seems to be the weak link in early speculation.

Now if only half of them would lose their taxpayer funded grifts some serious change could actually be hoped for.
If the SCOTUS sends the rule making to Congress their lives get a lot easier. So much of their docket is dealing with unconstitutional administrative rules
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:53 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:50 am
Haumana wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:43 am

If the SCOTUS sends the rule making to Congress their lives get a lot easier. So much of their docket is dealing with unconstitutional administrative rules
Amy is arguing about the opposite. She is wondering if this doesn't just bog down the DOJ, which wouldn't be a bad thing, imo.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:54 am

I can’t imagine they do away with it. Expect some kind of half-measure. Think of the implications across the board if they actually did it. Half the government would be obsolete.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:56 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:54 am
I can’t imagine they do away with it. Expect some kind of half-measure. Think of the implications across the board if they actually did it. Half the government would be obsolete.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:57 am

I hold out hope for a 4 banger truck. That would be so MAGA!

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:59 am

Congressional Intel has issued a warning of a 'Serious National Security Threat' No details, Kirby was questioned, no answers.

If they are not telling, it's not the Russians, Chinese or Iranians I suspect. I got the idea it was a threat on US soil, but that my guess.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:03 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:59 am
Congressional Intel has issued a warning of a 'Serious National Security Threat' No details, Kirby was questioned, no answers.

If they are not telling, it's not the Russians, Chinese or Iranians I suspect. I got the idea it was a threat on US soil, but that my guess.
three Members of the U.S. House Intelligence Committee have told Politico that the National Security Threat caused by a New Russian Capability is "Disturbing" but that it is a Longer-Term Concern "Not a Today thing" and that, "It is a Serious Issue but not an Immediate Crisis."
Nothingburger. They’re freaked out that Russia isn’t ‘losing’ a proxy war.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace