Re: Trumps quiet war on human trafficking

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:04 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:24 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:28 am
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:21 am
How bad is the groomer-Pedo problem at Disney ?
A 2014 report from CNN had highlighted the company’s pedophile problem, noting that at least 35 Disney World employees had been arrested in the eight-year period since 2006 over alleged child sex offenses.

“So far, a total of 32 have been convicted, with the remaining cases pending,” explained CNN at the time of publication.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/04/05 ... ex-crimes/

These are just the ones they caught between 2006 and 2014.
I mean you’re talking about over 75,000 employees ‘cast members’ at the parks. That’s not a large percentage, unless we mean only executives or something.
I mean, compared to most companies that is a large percentage. At the same time it isn't surprising that a company that caters towards children will attract pedos. Unless the person has a prior history, it is hard to know if they are a pedo in the hiring process. I don't personally blame Disney for that, it is just a fact of life in the niche they occupy. Now, if they are not recognizing that fact of life, and not taking proper precautions to make sure children are safe from pedos when on Disney property then that would be something to get up in arms about.
Is it a large percentage compared to the Scouts or the Catholic church?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:30 pm

The largest pedo and groomer problem in the US is run by the US Government, Public Education.

For the school year of 22 - 23, there was one teacher caught for each school day.

And I don't believe the schools do any training with staff or students on this enormous problem. The press doesn't touch the story in terms of connecting pedo access to kids through school professions.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:53 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:04 pm
TheOneX wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:24 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:28 am

I mean you’re talking about over 75,000 employees ‘cast members’ at the parks. That’s not a large percentage, unless we mean only executives or something.
I mean, compared to most companies that is a large percentage. At the same time it isn't surprising that a company that caters towards children will attract pedos. Unless the person has a prior history, it is hard to know if they are a pedo in the hiring process. I don't personally blame Disney for that, it is just a fact of life in the niche they occupy. Now, if they are not recognizing that fact of life, and not taking proper precautions to make sure children are safe from pedos when on Disney property then that would be something to get up in arms about.
No idea, which is why I said "most" instead of "all". I don't know the details of all companies to say there aren't some that have a worse problem.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:31 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:04 pm

What are those percentages?