The Right and the Left need each other - debate

Hastur

Re: The Right and the Left need each other - debate

Post by Hastur » Wed May 24, 2017 9:54 am

BjornP wrote:
TheOneX wrote:
Hastur wrote:The only reason we have terrorism is the western imperial capitalism, led by the USA.
Well its not the only reason, but yes it has been a major contributing factor in the amount of terrorism.
I'm reasonably sure Hastur was stating "the left"'s position.
Thank you Björn. :shock:

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Wed May 24, 2017 10:52 am

Well, I guess I could have waited for you to correct it yourself, but.....

Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Wed May 24, 2017 11:02 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed May 24, 2017 11:06 am

A convicted Palestinian terrorist and a key figure of the recent Women’s March will be deported from the United States after accepting a plea bargain that allows her to escape a prison sentence.

Rasmea Odeh will be stripped of her U.S citizenship and forced to leave the country and return to Jordan after failing to disclose to immigration authorities that she had been imprisoned in Israel for committing two terror attacks.

As part of her plea bargain, however, Odeh won’t have to spend time in U.S prison or detention, according to a statement on Thursday by the Rasmea Defense Committee.

The terrorist-turned-activist rose to prominence in the US following her involvement with the Women’s March and another recent high-profiel protest, “A Day Without A Woman”. In a letter in The Guardian that she co-authored with other activists, Odeh urged women worldwide to join in a “new wave of militant feminist struggle.”

But according to the New York Post, Odeh had a secret: she was convicted for her role in two terrorist attacks in Israel, including an attack on an Israeli supermarket in 1969 that killed two students shopping for groceries. She was released from prison in 1980 following a prisoner exchange.

Back then, Odeh admitted planting the bomb in the 1969 attack, though in later years she claimed the confession was given under torture. Israeli officials dispute this.

Despite spending 10 years in prison for terrorism in Israel, she acquired U.S citizenship in 2004 by withholding information about her past. She later claimed that post-traumatic stress disorder caused her to lie on her application for citizenship.

Another key organizer of the Women’s March, Linda Sarsour, has repeatedly defended her, tweeting back in 2014 when Odeh was convicted of immigration fraud that year: “Targeting, criminalizing, deporting torture victims like Rasmea Odeh reminds me once again how we lost our way as a nation.”
https://heatst.com/culture-wars/ex-terr ... -deported/

Some of these leftist events are literally organized by Islamic terrorists.

And the left is retarded and degraded enough to submit to a god of banditry and child rape.

My prediction: the feminists will become Islamists within a few decades. The entire American left will be mostly Islamic or some flavor of it.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed May 24, 2017 11:23 am

Indeed. The only thing standing between our children and that seductive, evil religion is exposure to it. A single group praying to Allah in public could easily incite mass conversions across the country. We must be ever vigilant, lest they get their dirty talons into our youth.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Thu May 25, 2017 6:02 am

Speaker to Animals wrote: My prediction: the feminists will become Islamists within a few decades. The entire American left will be mostly Islamic or some flavor of it.
:lol:

If you're ever really scared about this, I can arrange a safe room with ample access to tranquilizers.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu May 25, 2017 6:03 am

DrYouth wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote: My prediction: the feminists will become Islamists within a few decades. The entire American left will be mostly Islamic or some flavor of it.

If you're ever really scared about this, I have access to safe rooms with ample access to tranquilizers.

Scared? No. I think it's awesome. It's the end of the left as we know it. Don't forget your noon-day prayer. Be sure to wash your feet in the company sink, disgusting all your co-workers.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu May 25, 2017 6:17 am

DrYouth wrote:

If you're ever really scared about this, I can arrange a safe room with ample access to tranquilizers.
Can I use that for a weekend? Sounds fantastic...

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Thu May 25, 2017 9:02 am

All inclusive, 3 hots, lovely attendants and all the tranqs your body can tolerate.

Your fellow guests can get a bit rowdy though....

I would descrive the décor as post industrial minimalism.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu May 25, 2017 9:19 am

Formerly GrumpyCatFace