THE ERA OF TRUMP

C-Mag

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by C-Mag » Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:58 pm

Trump Plan to Shatter the Deep State
First, I will immediately reissue my 2020 executive order restoring the president’s authority to remove rogue bureaucrats, and I will wield that power very aggressively.

Second, we will clean out all of the corrupt actors in our national security and intelligence apparatus, and there are plenty of them. The departments and agencies that have been weaponized will be completely overhauled so that faceless bureaucrats will never again be able to target and persecute conservatives, Christians, or the left’s political enemies, which they’re doing now at a level that nobody can believe even possible.

Third, we will totally reform FISA courts, which are so corrupt that the judges seemingly do not care when they are lied to in warrant applications. So many judges have seen so many applications that they know were wrong or at least they must have known. They do nothing about it.

Fourth, to expose the hoaxes and abuses of power that have been tearing our country apart, we will establish a truth and reconciliation Commission to declassify and publish all documents on deep state spying, censorship, and corruption, and there are plenty of them.

Fifth, we will launch a major crackdown on government leakers who collude with the fake news to deliberately weave false narratives to subvert our government and our democracy. When possible, we will press criminal charges.

Sixth, we will make every inspector general’s office independent and physically separated from the departments they oversee so they do not become the protectors of the deep state.

Seventh, I will ask Congress to establish an independent auditing system to continually monitor our intelligence agencies to ensure they are not spying on our citizens or running disinformation campaigns against the American people or that they are not spying on someone’s campaign like they spied on my campaign.

Eight, we will continue the effort launched by the Trump administration to move parts of the sprawling federal bureaucracy to new locations outside the Washington swamp just as I moved the Bureau of Land Management to Colorado. As many as 100,000 government positions could be moved out, and I mean immediately of Washington to places filled with patriots who love America, and they really do love America.

Ninth, I will work to ban federal bureaucrats from taking jobs at the companies they deal with and that they regulate. So they deal with these companies, and they regulate these companies, and then they want to take jobs from these companies. It doesn’t work that way. Such, a public display cannot go on, and it’s taking place all the time, like with big pharma.

“Finally [Tenth], I will push a constitutional amendment to impose term limits on members of Congress. This is how I will shatter the deep state and restore government that is controlled by the people and for the people.”

~ Donald J Trump
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:38 am

Welp, he’s openly declared war. I don’t know how this ends, but its gonna be a crazy fucking year.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:56 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:38 am
Welp, he’s openly declared war. I don’t know how this ends, but its gonna be a crazy fucking year.
He gets assassinated.
Maybe Ramaswamy too?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:18 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:56 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
He gets assassinated.
Maybe Ramaswamy too?
That’s been my guess. But they know it’ll kick off a civil war.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:24 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:18 am
Martin Hash wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
He gets assassinated.
Maybe Ramaswamy too?
That’s been my guess. But they know it’ll kick off a civil war.
Bingo!

These idiots are burning Rome to the ground and they could care less. They are just stealing as much wealth as they can before it’s all burnt to the ground.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:42 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
He gets assassinated.
Maybe Ramaswamy too?
What a crazy world.

Indian discount Trump has really been pissing them off. The RNC announced it would have no more debates after Vivek torched them in the last one. It's possible that CNN or someone else puts on a GOP debate, but they will not be official party debates.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:48 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:24 am
Bingo!

These idiots are burning Rome to the ground and they could care less. They are just stealing as much wealth as they can before it’s all burnt to the ground.
SVB, Ukraine, yeah, it's all money laundering.

I'm very confident the nation has been bankrupt since 2008, probably longer.
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:51 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
He gets assassinated.
Maybe Ramaswamy too?
The more I look at him, Vivek looks like a ‘false flag’. He’s raving like trump, but not quite as dangerous to the establishment. More like an attempted diversion from the 800lb gorilla in the room.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:37 pm

Vivek is way smarter than any handler. He’s a self-made billionaire @ 35 (pharmaceuticals), and runs an anti-ESG hedge fund. You could make the case that HE IS the puppetmaster, but he’s definitely not a puppet.

There’s no one who could handle Musk either, nor me.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:45 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:37 pm
Vivek is way smarter than any handler. He’s a self-made billionaire @ 35 (pharmaceuticals), and runs an anti-ESG hedge fund. You could make the case that HE IS the puppetmaster, but he’s definitely not a puppet.

There’s no one who could handle Musk either, nor me.
Yeah… pharma. Actually makes sense for them to make a grab right now. Those liability cases are starting to pile up fast.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace