Examples of Virtual Civil War

K@th

Re: Examples of Virtual Civil War

Post by K@th » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:43 pm

C-Mag wrote:To me, this is Trumps real role to play. Destroying the myths and power of the entrenched media and government.
If he can accomplish it. Isn't there a story about how the military leadership has shut him up about ending the neverending war? They told him he's going to be a wartime president and like it, or something like that.

Whose in charge of this country?
Account abandoned.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:53 am

One of the biggest weapons used in the Virtual Civil War is to deny that it exists, and that anybody who says so is a racist.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:59 am

Kath wrote:
C-Mag wrote:To me, this is Trumps real role to play. Destroying the myths and power of the entrenched media and government.
If he can accomplish it. Isn't there a story about how the military leadership has shut him up about ending the neverending war? They told him he's going to be a wartime president and like it, or something like that.

Whose in charge of this country?
Yes, I read some on it. Trump wanted to get out of everywhere but Afghanistan, and the mop up of ISIS. Mattis told him, but if we get attacked at home you'll be blamed or something.

To me it's a process. Gotta break the Intel Community Deep State first. They are a huge part of it. Once their broken and Intel people can show that endless war is not necessarily the only option we will be in same, same.

I'm anxiously optimistic that we can break the IC deep state too.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:04 am

Martin Hash wrote:One of the biggest weapons used in the Virtual Civil War is to deny that it exists, and that anybody who says so is a racist.
I'm not seeing any denial. Everyone I know is aware of this stupid culture war and the crazy SJW nonsense.
Account abandoned.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:06 am

Kath wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:One of the biggest weapons used in the Virtual Civil War is to deny that it exists, and that anybody who says so is a racist.
I'm not seeing any denial. Everyone I know is aware of this stupid culture war and the crazy SJW nonsense.
You're on this side. Have you ever talked with the other side? :shock:

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:10 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Kath wrote:
Not one on one with someone in the bat-shit insane camp, but I see some of this on FB. I do see some of their points. Their message is built on a generic desire that we be more inclusive and accepting. Not a bad goal.

But the methods and the extremes are beyond silly. They know we are having a secret (not so secret) war, they have to.
Account abandoned.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:15 am

Kath wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
Kath wrote: I'm not seeing any denial. Everyone I know is aware of this stupid culture war and the crazy SJW nonsense.
Not one on one with someone in the bat-shit insane camp, but I see some of this on FB. I do see some of their points. Their message is built on a generic desire that we be more inclusive and accepting. Not a bad goal.

But the methods and the extremes are beyond silly. They know we are having a secret (not so secret) war, they have to.
I didn't say they don't KNOW it, I said one of their main tactics is to DENY it.

p.s. I got banned on one FB page for using the term.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:16 am

The VCW or whatever you want to call it, is really just a return to the normal state of affairs in America, the Second World War and associated Cold War aftermath was the aberration, but soon as the Soviets went away, it has gone back to les deux solitudes, and now it's basically back to the 1920's and Warren G. Trump & Co are demanding the proverbial "Return to Normalcy" all over again.

The Two America's locked in furious agitation, is the rule, the Cold War truce, was the exception.
Nec Aspera Terrent

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:23 am

Martin Hash wrote:
I didn't say they don't KNOW it, I said one of their main tactics is to DENY it.

p.s. I got banned on one FB page for using the term.
Well, I can tell you this. I live in one of the looniest liberal areas of the country. One town over has one of the highest concentration of gay people in the country. We have many friends who are left, voted Hillary, hate everything about Trump. I spend a fair amount of time snoping for them when they post obvious bullshit as fact. No the president never said republicans are stupid, so he could con them into voting for him. Stuff like that.

Even still, they think this SJW stuff is way out there. My gay friends are pissed about the whole baking a cake thing, because it makes them all look bad, when it's really just a couple of assholes being assholes because they can. (Like Smits & Capps.)

So, they (our friends,) don't get it, either.

So, take that for what it's worth. That and $6 will get you a cuppa at Starbucks. Point is, though, I think it's a very loud, obnoxious, crazy loons who are screaming at the top of their lungs.

Like hockey on this forum. Literally only two guys want to talk hockey but they are extremely obnoxious about it and shove it in our faces constantly. Same general idea, a very few people doing their damnedest to make sure everyone knows their agenda.
Account abandoned.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:26 am

Why the hell have like 2 or 3 of my posts been deleted from this thread? That Kath is a menace to the forum, worst moderator ever.
Last edited by StCapps on Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*