Disabled Person's Orgy

Martin Hash

Disabled Person's Orgy

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:05 am

For this essay to work, we need to enter a Political-Correctness-Free-Zone, so from now on this event will be refered to as the “Cripples Orgy” so that people can get the true flavor of the event.

Apparently, during the Cripple Olympics (Parapan Am Games), since a lot of cripples were in town, and atheltic cripples are real lookers, they decided to have an orgy, “the Berlin Wall of sex for people with disabilities.’ It's was maybe the first event of its kind in the world. (They're not quite sure if they're first because lots of cripples throughout time have been tempted to rub uglies, they just didn't have the Internet.) Some of the attendees thought us non-crippled people would be shocked & there would be controversy but I was just the opposite: hell, if you're a cripple, fuck like rabbits, make up for lost opportunity. The only controversy is whether the seeing-eye-dogs (service/therapy/comfort animals) were allowed and the possibly controversial, are they going to be included? According to the cripple orgy co-host, people in wheelchairs have better sex than me.
Disabled Persons Orgy.jpg
The event was held in a dilapidated “Buddies in Bad Times” theater in downtown Toronto, presumably on the city's wheelchair accessible bus line, and was called “Deliciously Disabled Sex Night.” Tickets included free entrance for caretakers & deaf interpreters were provided gratis, plus there were plenty of hydraulic lifts. (They said a wheelchair is just a big sex toy.) Non-cripples were also invited. The attendees will be wearing masks for anonymity, and I assume they covered up identifying marks on their cripple gear. (“Hey, ain't that Angela's iron lung?”) The organizers supplied everything necessary for accessibility but what if someone didn't want it accessed? (“Hey, get that dog outta here! I mean the 4-legged one.”)
Disabled Persons Orgy 2.jpg
If somebody reading this went to the Cripple Orgy, would you please send pictures.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change