Success

Martin Hash

Success

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:04 am

Surfing.jpg

Success is a result of right person, right place & right time; the more stratospheric the success, the more each of the 3 ingredients have to be true. I hit the jackpot and didn’t know it. I thought my success was primarily a result of ingredient #1: right person. I rode that wave for 20 years, all the way in to the beach without falling. It was a euphoric experience and I wanted to do it again, so I swam back out into the entrepreneurial sea. I didn’t catch fire the first, second or even third attempt trying new things. Thinking I needed to improve myself, I worked really hard on being the right person, and became that person, my personal achievements were over the top. Unfortunately, I tried to buy right place & right time but it never worked. Finally, I understood that trying to win the lottery a second time wasn’t a plausible career plan, so I gave up and have been writing, traveling, and enjoying my family, where it is the right place & right time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change