Shoot The Moon

Martin Hash

Shoot The Moon

Post by Martin Hash » Tue May 03, 2016 9:28 am

Shoot The Moon.jpg
Have you ever played Spades? The idea is that low score wins, but Shoot the Moon is when you get all the points which reverses your points onto everyone else & you win. My strategy was to Shoot the moon whenever possible. I wasn't shy about it, and I was good at it so everyone else was always on the defensive. And contrary to most card games where the Ace of Spades is the most powerful, in Spades the card with the most points is the Queen of Spades.

My ultimate goal in life is to be the Wysest Myn in the Wyrld, which I've been relentlessly pursuing, and I'm at least within striking distance if not a clean win. I use my wisdom to distill everything I've learned into life's basic truths & I write those secrets in a clear & concise manner, and put the facts out for everyone to read, see & hear as Amazon books, iTunes podcasts & YouTube videos. It wasn't until completing my third doctorate that it became clear that it wasn't the Ace of Spades I was holding, it was the Queen of Spades, and I'd been playing the wrong game! It wasn't a game of Poker I was in, but instead Spades, and I was trying to Shoot The Moon.

There's an old adage that insanity is when you think you're right & everyone else is wrong, but I disagree, and am testing it. My premise is that for everything I like, everyone else doesn't like or doesn't care. By logical deduction, if I am the Wysest Myn in the Wyrld yet no one agrees with me, that proves that indeed I am right & everyone else is wrong. Or alternatively, everyone else is driven by envy, spite & resentment as their base motives, which is actually my underlying supposition.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change